Java Backend Developer (m/f/d)
The Internet of Things, Industry 4.0, Big Data and Smart Factories are not buzzwords for us, but everyday work. Together with our international customers from various industries we realize digital quality management with SAP ERP or S/4HANA as the leading system.
Our team needs strengthening
You want to implement projects from the idea to the release? Are you ready to get stuck into an agile team right away? Are you looking forward to varied challenges and exciting tasks?
We’re looking for you!
As a specialist within our development team, you play a leading role in the development and further development of We are looking for a Java Backend Developer (m/f/d). As a specialist within our development team, you will play a key role in the development and enhancement of web-based applications in the B2B sector. You will bring your experience and commitment to the development of Java server applications.
- Design, architecture and implementation of complex server applications
- Programming of applications in the area of quality management from the idea to the successful release
- Realization of modern and future-oriented software solutions using design/architecture patterns and clean code approaches
- Quality assurance of own development and team results
- Studies with IT-related or comparable qualification
- At least 2 years of experience in Java application development
- Experience in data connectivity in Java (Hibernate/JPA/JEE)
- Experience with Java Enterprise Frameworks Spring/Spring Boot
- Knowledge in the implementation of web interfaces (e.g. REST/SOAP)
- Very good knowledge of German as well as good knowledge of English
- Initiative and ability to work independently
- Structured approach and ability to work in a team
What we can offer you
- Working in a successful B2B software company
- Agile team, flat hierarchies and mobile work
- Intensive training in our development processes and products
- Insights into production processes in various industries
- Regular team events
- Unlimited employment relationship