This policy explains what information Dr. Eilebrecht SSE GmbH & Co. KG, Mollenbachstraße 19, 71229 Leonberg, Germany (“Dr. Eilebrecht SSE”, “we”) collects from or about users of this website and recipients of our newsletter.
Data recorded when accessing our website
Your browser automatically transfers information to our server when you visit our website. This information is temporarily stored in a logfile. By this way, the following data is automatically recorded and being saved until it is removed automatically:
- IP-address of your computer
- date and time of your visit
- name and URL of the page accessed
- referring URL
- browser and operating system used, as well as the name of your Internet Access Provider
This data is used by us to:
- enable a seamless connection to our website,
- provide you comfortable and seamless services on our website,
- enable and analyze system security and stability as well as
- for further administrative use.
We are processing your personal data to provide you the specified services, according to our legitimate interests to process your data as stated above (see chapter 6, art. 1.1 b) and f) GDPR). We do not use this data to gain further information about you as a person. We are also not combining this data with other information available to us.
To protect your data when accessing our website all data is transferred via a secure connection using state of the art encryption methods (i.e. SSL via HTTPS).
When contacting us – for example via the contact form on our website, via email or phone – you are required to state your name and valid email-address for us to be able to identify and answer your request. You can optionally supply additional information to help us answering your request.
All data supplied for the purpose of contacting us is stored and processed by us to answer your request and allow for any follow-up questions or further inquiries. Your personal data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer needed and there are no retention requirements by law.
We are sending one to five emails per year to inform you about new developments and upcoming events. To provide you with personalized information through our newsletter your name, gender and mailaddressed are stored. This data is only recorded and stored for the purpose of sending the newsletter and is not matched or combined with other data. By signing up for our newsletter you agree to the required processing and usage of your data as described above, in accordance to chapter 6, art. 1 a) GDPR. You can unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the newsletter or by sending us a short notice via email. After you have unsubscribed or after you have withdrawn your consent to process your data we will immediately suspend and remove your data, as long as there are no other retention requirements by law.
Disclosure of personalized data
- you have given your explicit consent according to chapter 6, art. 1.1 a) GDPR
- transferring your data is permitted by law and required to fulfill a contract with you according to chapter 6, art. 1.1 b) GDPR
- transferring your data is required according to chapter 6, art. 1.1 f) GDRP for the enforcement, implementation or vindication of legal claims and we have no reason to assume any preponderant legitimate interest of non-disclosure of your data
- we are required to do so by law, according to chapter 6, art. 1.1 c) GDPR
Integration of YouTube-Videos
Integration of Google Maps
Retention periods and deletion of data
All data recorded by us is stored only as long as required to fulfilled the stated purposes or as needed through retention requirements by law. Afterwards the relevant data is routinely locked or deleted in accordance with legal requirements.
What are your rights?
You have the following rights regarding your personal data processed or stored by us:
- To obtain access to, and copies of, the personal data that we hold about you, according to chapter 15 GDPR;
- To correct or complement information that is incorrect or missing, according to chapter 16 GDPR;
- To ask us to erase the personal data we hold about you, for example because it is causing you distress or you believe it to be no longer relevant, according to chapter 17 GDPR
- To request that we restrict our data processing activities or cease processing your personal data in certain ways, according to chapter 18 GDPR;
- To provide you your personal data in a structured machine-readable format, according to chapter 20 GDPR,
- To file a complaint with the responsible regulatory authority according to chapter 77 GDPR. For that, your can contact the regulatory authority at your usual place of residence, at your place of work or at our registered office.
Withdrawal of your consent
You can veto against future processing of your personal data by us at any time by sendung us a written notice via mail or e-mail (see chapter 7, art. 3 GDPR).