Dual study DHBW Bachelor of Science 2021, Computer Science
The Internet of Things, Industry 4.0, Big Data and Smart Factories are not buzzwords for us, just everyday work. Together with our international customers from various industries we realize digital quality management, from planning to production. We’re making quality measurable.
We want you!
Do you want to start your professional life in the future-oriented industry par excellence and with the right mix of practice and theory? Then the dual study of computer science at the DHBW to become a Bachelor of Science is just right for you. With us you will learn how software development works and work in a team with agile processes from the very beginning.
The next start for the dual study program in our company is October 1, 2021.
- Acquisition of the basics of computer science and software development in the theoretical phases
- Cooperation in the software development of our products during the practical phases
- Full-stack software development in a real software company
- Insights into all development areas of a software product: frontend, backend, databases, UX/UI design, network communication and security
- General higher education entrance qualification, ideally with strengths in Mathematics and English
- First programming knowledge and first experience in the informatics sector
- Desire for work and exchange in a team
- High perceptiveness, logical thinking and desire for new things Mathematics
- Working in a team for agile software development
- Own tasks depending on the level of knowledge
- Learning from and with the team members
- Best chances of being hired after successful completion of studies
- Free drinks and fresh fruit
- Flexible working hours
- Training days and further education
- Regular team events
- Travel allowance
Further information on the course of studies and contents:
http://www.dhbw-stuttgart.de/themen/bachelor/fakultaet-technik/informatik/profil/ (only in German available)
If you have any questions about training in our company, our training manager Malte Vollmerhausen will be happy to answer them at 07152 90134-126.
Become part of a strong team in which you can freely develop your personal potential. We are looking forward to your application!