16. QM Workshop
On Thursday, September 28, 2017 the 16th QM Workshop at the SAP University in St. Leon-Rot near Heidelberg is jointly organized by SAP SE and Dr. Eilebrecht SSE. The QM Workshop is a very successful and institution-oriented series of events for users, new entrants and those interested in SAP ERP QM and the EiQMI product family.
On the QM Workshop, you have a lot of opportunities to find out about new and approved topics in the area of EiQMI and SAP:
- Customers present innovative examples of using EiQMI in various industrial sectors.
- Employees of SAP and Dr. Eilebrecht SSE provide an up-to-date overview of new developments in the software and technology of computer-assisted quality management.
- Partner companies present their complementary products.
Specific topics include:
- Possibilities of data acquisition with EiQMI
- New application possibilities for SAP and EiQMI by EiPLAN
- Quality Management with S/4HANA
- Test Equipment Management with SAP and EiQMI
- Quality Advance Planning with SAP PPM – Portfolio and Project Management
- Serialized production with EiQMI
- Integration of test sequences of a pipeline production line in SAP ERP
- Innovative solutions with EiQMI and SAP ERP
Please note, that all presentations will be in German language.
The number of participants is limited, so we ask for timely registration.
The participant fee is 150, – EUR plus VAT, incl. break refreshments and lunch.
Event date/time: September 28, 2017 – 9:30 am to 5 pm
Event location: SAP University, SAP-Allee 27, Building 3, St. Leon-Rot near Heidelberg, Germany